Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    That is the reason yours works. When I keep the phone plugged into my Audi it works fine, but the settings need to reflect always on while connected to external power source. Too bad we can't make it think it is "ON" when in fact it is off.
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    It is quite puzzling though that mine always stays on -- not sure why/how, but I'll look into that...
  3.    #23  
    I think your settings will show always on while using the battery! check it out. BTW, you live in NY...I'm on Long Island. I'm a Chiropractor in RVC

DrB
    I think I found out what keeps my Treo from sleeping. When I uninstall SetHSDPA.exe, it sleeps, and yes, it does start dropping the BT connection again. So try this:

1) Install SetHSDPA from
    ftp://xda:xda@ftp.xda-developers.com...SetHSDPAv2.zip
    (unzip the .exe into \Windows)

2) Install HTweakC from http://www.fit4cat.de/thread.php?threadid=263

3) Disable HSDPA (which seems to suffice)

4) Do a warm reset

Again, this will burn your battery down in 4-5 hours, but at least it won't drop your bluetooth anymore. Not sure why SetHSDPA.exe has this effect really.

Going forward, I hope Palm will introduce a real fix for this with the WM6 release. Keep your fingers crossed. Alternatively, maybe the JETware guys find a solution (which doesn't seem likely, seeing how they still haven't responded to my support email).
  5.    #25  
    I tried this configuration and downloaded the files needed, but when I tried to connect the BT to my Audi, the Audi UHV couldn't connect to the Treo. I think I'll wait for the Windows update.

DrB
  6.    #26  
    Has anyone tried the newest update for JetWare Mobile? I think its ver. 1.30 build 1767 posted 3/15/07. I'm going to try it out today with my A4!

DrB
  7.    #27  
    I did the WM6 ROM upgrade for my TReo 750 and I thought it was rock solid with my Audi, until it started with the connect/disconnect issues all over again! I did notice when I did a clean Hard reset and then pair with the Audi it was rock soplid again. I believe the issue lies in "Speed Dial" icons. When I set up the speed dials, I used phone numbers from my phone not the SIM card! I think the disconnect issues happen from phone speed dials and not SIM speed dials. So I setup all my speed dials from the SIM and it is working!

DrB
    Just a bump to see if this still is working.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12