1.    #1  
    Sorry, posted this first on treo 600 section first, by mistake

I'm fairly new to the Treo, but did have a Palm T2. I do not know how to get photos from my PC to the 650.

On Palm Desktop, I have a media folder, with photos. However, there is no Media folder (application??) on my Treo.

At this time I do not have an extra memory card.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joqual View Post
    Sorry, posted this first on treo 600 section first, by mistake

I'm fairly new to the Treo, but did have a Palm T2. I do not know how to get photos from my PC to the 650.

On Palm Desktop, I have a media folder, with photos. However, there is no Media folder (application??) on my Treo.

At this time I do not have an extra memory card.

Thanks
    Welcome to TreoCentral and 650 ownership! The Treo 650 does have an applications for media... in fact, the application is called "Media"... here's a pic of it in action:

http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/pda/treo650/treo65021.jpg

When you hot-synch to your PC, your pics and videos should also be synchronized between your 650 and the PC (depending on how you have your hot-synch conduit parameters defined).

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
  3.    #3  
    The problem is that on my Palm, there is no file/ folder/ application called MEDIA. I have a MEDIA folder on Palm Desktop, but it's missing on the Palm.

I don't know how to get it.
  4.    #4  
    I learned something---not that it helps me.

I had to do a Hard Reset today & before I did the first synch, the MEDIA application was among the other appications that come with the Treo.

However, after I synched, the MEDIA application was gone. The rest of the synch was fine (well, almost, except that the desktop MEMO's didn't synch to handheld).

I still don't know how to get photos from PC to treo!!!