Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    For some reason EVERY time my Treo 700p reboots, I loose my Calendar. For icons on the main screen, I get a 'simple box'.

When you select it, I get an error that says:

Launch Error

X The application cannot be launched because it is missing localization information.

What the h____ does that mean? I go back an re-install the files from my backup folder and it comes back. BUT, if it needs to reboot again (for any reason), I loose it and get the error message again. Then I have to reload the files and we start all over again......

How and what information do I need to stop this from happening?

Any comments and help would be appreciated....
    I'm having the same problem -- only I've never been able to get the calendar info on to start with. Synchs OK, no error messages, but when I try to access it on the Treo I get the "missing localization info." Not much out there on whassup, except for some confusing missives about deleting old backup files and creating new user IDs -- last ditch efforts. Wondering if anyone is aware of this being an issue about old Palm software.
    This appears to be a fairly common problem with the NVFS system. Generally a hard reset takes care of the problem. What happens is that overlay language files get corrupted, messed up, deleted or whatever. Do you have an old backup that is good?

Ben