1.    #1  
    I would love to see someone make an Iphone Theme for Zlauncher. I think someone can make a pretty good clone of the iphone interface. Expecially with the 320x480 units since it is the same size as the Iphone. Also, if someone made a nice UI for Zlauncher, I am sure they will be able to sell 1000 of them. I would consider buying it if it was nice. Any takers ?

Jacob Bongiovanni
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    I would love to see someone make an Iphone Theme for Zlauncher. I think someone can make a pretty good clone of the iphone interface. Expecially with the 320x480 units since it is the same size as the Iphone. Also, if someone made a nice UI for Zlauncher, I am sure they will be able to sell 1000 of them. I would consider buying it if it was nice. Any takers ?

Jacob Bongiovanni
    Sounds like putting a Bentley grille on a Chrysler 300 to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDream View Post
    Sounds like putting a Bentley grille on a Chrysler 300 to me.
    Bentley and Chrysler? I don't think that analogy does justice to the differences between the two devices.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Anyone?! I'd love to try my hand at this but there is no theme maker for the Mac OS. I tried the iPhoney app out there and it's neat but it's still more of just a little test app, not completely functional.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs View Post
    Bentley and Chrysler? I don't think that analogy does justice to the differences between the two devices.
    You're right. The Treo is far more reliable and useful than anything Chrysler makes.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    If I cared, I'd love to read the iPhoney forums in a few months about people griping about input on the thing, how easy it scratches, and how many people are breaking them, but I think I'll stick to stuff I give a crap about.
    You don't need a particular theme. Simply change the colors of any theme's top and bottom bar to black (use the Pattern button), set the screen color to black, set Tabs to None, and hide the top and bottom bars. You can change tabs by pressing the Home button (at least on a Treo). Set your text color to white.

Pretty basic idea. Look at a photo of same in my post called Best of Both Worlds. Personally, I find the interface somewhat limiting, but if you want the look, it can be done with ZLauncher. If you want the sliding unlock thing, use the latest beta of Butler (www.hobbyistsoftware.com).

Not affiliated with either company--just like to experiment.

Kraig
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    If I cared, I'd love to read the iPhoney forums in a few months about people griping about input on the thing, how easy it scratches, and how many people are breaking them, but I think I'll stick to stuff I give a crap about.
    You do realize that iPhony is a program and not actually a device right? See here: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=133764 It's just a simple little launcher that mimics the look of Apple's iPhone. And you thought you were being clever...
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    It's actually a great little launcher ! Check it out I love it ! its just what i needed for my 680 http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9...r-for-palm-os/
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    It's actually a great little launcher ! Check it out I love it ! its just what i needed for my 680 http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9...r-for-palm-os/
    I do believe it be a goner!
    Quote Originally Posted by byronchurch View Post
    I do believe it be a goner!
    Looks like the whole iPhoney thread had been deleted.

Back OT - Don't think that you will see a ZLauncher theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by randyg View Post
    You do realize that iPhony is a program and not actually a device right? See here: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=133764 It's just a simple little launcher that mimics the look of Apple's iPhone. And you thought you were being clever...
    Yes yes, I see the error of my ways. Wait, what's that? Apple telling TC to delete this thread? Ah yes, it's their STFU (Sue The Fanboi Users) Department calling.
    Funny

How do these files get made/developed? I am new to themes and mod'n the Treo's(out of the box with add on apps user)

The Iphony was neat but was missing some functions. Just asking for personal knowledge.
    BTW, just to clarify so I don't sound like a complete jerk, I wasn't telling anyone in this thread to STFU. Just poking a sharp stick in Apples' eye.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Apple's threats seem to indicate the only thing they have going for them is a pretty face?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    how do you make it the default launcher
    Buy LudusP
    Quote Originally Posted by lrfhfs54 View Post
    how do you make it the default launcher
    just assign it to a button like mail...