Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I KNOW, from what I have read that a 8GB SD Card WILL work on a Treo 700p. BUT, how in the h___ do you do it? This cut and paste 'stuff' from this slotdriver%3a sdio_sdsd.prc just 'ain't cuttin it for me.

I have downloaded THIS file onto another disk....copied it onto my Treo 700p (FileZ), soft reboot, stuck my 8GB Card in....AND NOTHING! It still recognizes the card as 4GB....actually 3.7. I'm using a Transcend SDHC 8GB.

From what I HEAR, this should work.

Am I right about this? Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Nobody left here @ TREO CENTRAL. Apparently everyone else has gone to IPHONE CENTRAL.
    Did you look at this discussion? I am sure someone there could give you some feedback and help.http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ferrerid=60776
    "I have no idea what you just said, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head."
    Quote Originally Posted by wink100 View Post
    Did you look at this discussion? I am sure someone there could give you some feedback and help.http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ferrerid=60776
    Thanks for submitting a real answer. I was just venting.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Yea...I read through this thread a few times and STILL could not get it to recognize it. I was amazed about the gentleman who simply copied and pasted it on the Treo and everything worked fine after that.

I still believe I'm missing something here.

In the thread, I'm a little confused on his command to 'format' the card. I know how to format one, but the command he gave was making me scratch my head....
    Card Info is never going to show more than 4GB free. what you need to try is copying 5GB to the card see if it shows 3GB left.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS