1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an application that can get rid of the underlining in the memo application, I used to use no lines hack with older palms but I don't think hacks work anymore. Thanks.
    SkinUI can get rid of the lines and make the palm UI look cool.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloggernot View Post
    Does anyone know of an application that can get rid of the underlining in the memo application, I used to use no lines hack with older palms but I don't think hacks work anymore. Thanks.
    If you use Datebk 5 or 6 , there is an option within the preferences to do this
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    If you use Datebk 5 or 6 , there is an option within the preferences to do this
    Could you be more specific, I use datebk 6 but don't recall seeing that setting. Thanks
    Could you be more specific, I use datebk 6 but don't recall seeing that setting. Thanks
    No problem, it's well hidden.

Options/Preferences/Advanced Settings/ then tick the "Hide Underline Dots in Fields" , boxes
    Thought of the day :
  6.    #6  
    This doesn't get rid of underlines in Memo application, it gets rid of lines in Datebk application. As far as I can see anyways. Maybe I'm missing something?
    This doesn't get rid of underlines in Memo application.
    It does for me on my 650

Have you ticked all the boxes.

Otherwise, it could be a 680 thing, anyone else trying this ?
    Last edited by ChasT; 01/12/2007 at 02:25 AM.
    Thought of the day :
  8.    #8  
    No I tried it again and all the boxes are checked, still have lines in my memo application. Bummer
    If you're willing to run a hack manager then I think there is an underline dot remover hack that might work.

Just FYI... I've been using the hack manager YAHM for several years now on OS5 devices, including my Treo 650 and 680, without any problems whatsoever. However, I don't use this specific hack so I'm not sure it does what you want.