Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    I'm still getting the "Messages" pop-up when i press and hold the center button. I've got "Pop up QuickLaunch+ list" selected under Long Press Center Button:
    Am i missing a setting? I'm using a 680 if that makes a diff.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
  2.    #22  
    ...don't use that button? I personally use the Mail button, and have the Messaging app and Email app near the top.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Oh, i guess i misread previous posts. I thought they had fixed this function in this beta release. I like what i've got setup for my hard buttons so i'll just not use the popup function.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
  4.    #24  
    Nah, the center button is either always going to be alerts, or not. You *can* change it with some programs, but most people would not want that.

Like I said.. Make one button the QLA, and make the normal app you'd use for that button the top choice. So instead of one button, you press two. QLA button, and the middle button.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Nah, the center button is either always going to be alerts, or not. You *can* change it with some programs, but most people would not want that.

Like I said.. Make one button the QLA, and make the normal app you'd use for that button the top choice. So instead of one button, you press two. QLA button, and the middle button.
    I wish they would just give us an option for a long press of a hard key.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12