1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Awful. And yes I am bitter.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I just got my Plantronics 665... it's terrible with the Treo 650. Just awful. It works even worse than my Cardo Scala 500 after being washed with my laundry. Once my Treo is more than 3 feet away, it turns into a big crackly mess.

I'm so fed up with trying to find a good Bluetooth for this damn phone. Does ANYONE have a GOOD suggestion???
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    It's worth adding that I tried out the Plantronics 665 with two other phones (a RAZR and a Nokia 2865) and it worked beautifully.

I can't believe that such a great phone like the Treo 650 has such lousy Bluetooth capability. I threw in the towel and bought me a Sony Ericsson HBH-662 on eBay today since I've heard about how well it worked with the Treo. ... So much for small and inconspicuous.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Let us know how the sony works out..
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    DeltaFlyer...do you fly for Delta? My ex does, maybe you know him...he's based out of Atlanta.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    DeltaFlyer...do you fly for Delta? My ex does, maybe you know him...he's based out of Atlanta.
    Nope, I'm a business traveler that is loyal to Delta. Glad UselessAir isn't interested any longer.
    My ex is on the ALPA board, so I wasn't too worried...I never thought it would happen
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Any new updates on the performance of this headset?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Ok, all of you TC posters! TC gave a wonderful review. Now I want to hear from other folks. (please).
    I like the new car charger. I wonder where I could buy one for my 655.

Al
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    You can get spare parts like that from headsetexperts.com
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on this one. I'm tired of my Jawbone losing pairing and getting the annoying 3 beeps. Has anyone experienced this with the 665 on a 700P post MR?

Thanks.
    Here is exactly what I was looking for:
    http://www.headsetexperts.com/Plantr...p/73646-01.htm

Thanks,

Al
    If anyone is interested, I saw the 665 at The Apple Store today (Lenox Square Mall - Atlanta). About 18 months ago I tried the Plantronics 640. Couldn't get a good fit with the gel or the ear loop. Audio in and out was good except in the wind. I have a Treo 650. Anyone use both the 640 and the 665? Any difference in quality in both fit and performance in the wind or AC in the car blowing on the mic? I'm still looking for a good headset. I was thinking maybe the BlueAnt Z9 or the Plantronics 520 also. The best fitting headset I've had was the Nextlink AX2. I took it back when the speaker started distorting. Also great fitting was the B&O Earset 2. Too expensive though.
    Treo 650 on Sprint / Palm Case / 1 GB SanDisk Ultra II SD Card