1.    #1  
    When I try to access www.pinnaclesports.com, once I log in I get this annoying message which pops up several times per page download which says: "YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS A PAGE WITH AN INVALID SECURITY CERTIFICATE". It offers a selection to "Display this page anyway" but no matter how many times I hit YES (or No), the same message appears 5 or 6 times before a single page will download. I never had this problem with my 650. I have searched the forum and found one link to this with no solution.

This site also uses Java (I think) for dropdown menus,. I have downloaded the IBM Java application but cannot figure out how to get this JAVA app. to help me with the Java on this site.

Please help...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I had this same problem trying to access my work's Outlook Webmail site.

It's an issue with the site's intermediary certificate, and can only be resolved by notifying Pinnacle of the issue. I'm contacting the Outlook admin at my company tomorrow.

Pinnacle wil have to resolve this whoever issues their certificates. Most of the times it is with Verisign.

It's very annoying to see that prompt popping up so much.
  3.    #3  
    I contacted the web site and recieved the following reply:

"Our IT Department advises that you are probably not seeing 'Starfield' as a proper Certificate Authority.
    You may be able to solve this by going to www.starfieldtech.com - repository, and download/import the sf_issuing.crt certificate under SSL Intermediate Certificate." Please note that Pinnacle Sports does not take responsibility for any consequences resulting from this change. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact your local provider or service technician."

Does anyone know if this download could possibly work with the Treo and how I might do it? (eg from the blazer browser somehow?)
    Last edited by gkouri; 01/10/2007 at 12:30 AM.
    I don't believe that you can do what you ask on a Palm OS phone. You can update certificates on Windows mobile, but not on Palm. I have the same problem with my work's web-based outlook. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to fix this problem on your end.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    I don't believe that you can do what you ask on a Palm OS phone. You can update certificates on Windows mobile, but not on Palm. I have the same problem with my work's web-based outlook. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to fix this problem on your end.
    This is correct. You really can't do anything from your side. Our company is having to contact Verisign in order to resolve the issue.