1.    #1  
    The buttons don't work...what do i do? If the battery doesn't have a high charge could that do it?
    Please help!!!
    You can order battery replace from different sites like: PDAParts.com or, however if your battery is soldered to the board instead of using a connector, you will need a person who knows how to solder without melting anything else from your phone.

You will also need a T5 and T6 Torx set and a case opener tool. See this link for what you need to accomplish: PDAParts Treo 600 Battery Replacement Guide

Just be reminded that not all Treo 600 mother boards have the connectors for the battery. They may be soldered so this guide will not help you.

Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    You can order battery replace from different sites like: PDAParts.com or, however if your battery is soldered to the board instead of using a connector, you will need a person who knows how to solder without melting anything else from your phone.

You will also need a T5 and T6 Torx set and a case opener tool. See this link for what you need to accomplish: PDAParts Treo 600 Battery Replacement Guide

Just be reminded that not all Treo 600 mother boards have the connectors for the battery. They may be soldered so this guide will not help you.

Good Luck!

Thanks for this info, I just bought a used 600 for my sister and we were wondering about ever having to replace the battery.

She is totally amazed at what the 600 can do, and I am amazed that after 3 years Palm has not changed the Treo form factor. Combine that with no PDA releases in 1 1/2 years and talk of Hawkins new device leads me to believe a new slim Treo is coming out soon.
    Thank you to you as well. Anything to be able to help. You've been a good help on this site as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack View Post
    Thanks for this info, I just bought a used 600 for my sister and we were wondering about ever having to replace the battery.

She is totally amazed at what the 600 can do, and I am amazed that after 3 years Palm has not changed the Treo form factor. Combine that with no PDA releases in 1 1/2 years and talk of Hawkins new device leads me to believe a new slim Treo is coming out soon.
    Could this be a sign of New Palm launches?

CircuitCity.com Discounts Palm TX, E2 and Z22
    Posted By: Kris Keilhack on Monday, January 15, 2007 10:24:33 AM
    In what may be a sign of new Palm PDAs around the corner or just an attempt to clear out excess inventory, CircuitCity.com has the Palm TX and E2 handhelds on sale as web-only specials through January 27th 2007.

http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/9...tx-e2-and-z22/