1.    #1  
    Guys-

Everything used to work fine--my wife would text me pictures of my kid, I'd hit "save", and it would save the photo on the treo.

Today, when I try to save the photo, I get the error:

"Error: Database: Can't find (0x0207)"

I suppose I might have deleted something, but...it's driving me crazy.

HELP!!

Thanks,

-split
  2.    #2  
    Updating my own post:

I searched all over the web for the answer, and thought I found it in a few places. It says to delete the "unsaved preferences" file. Well...I don't have one. I suspect that file is exclusive to the 600/650 only?

In any case,....I'm still trying, so all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

split
  3.    #3  
    OK, I'm a moron- I DID have the "unsaved preferences" file on my treo after all, I just couldn't find it the first time.

However, after deleting it (acording to the provided instructions), it doesn't fix the problem. When I try to save the SMS'd photo, NOTHING happens--no message prompt, nothing. Then I do a soft reset, and the next time I try, the same error pops up.

Back to the drawing board...

-split
    Call customer service on this one. I have Sprint and occasionally people will SMS me pictures. I go to open them up and get an error. Just haven't had time or the inclination to call them about it yet.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  5.    #5  
    I think I'm gonna have to do a hard reset and restore from my last known good backup. Hate to do it, but...nothing else seems to work.

Jon