Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Went to the sprint store today to talk to sprint about my treo 700p constantly resetting. they tested my device and it was a thing of beauty. the 700p frozen and ran through a reset loop a couple times. then i asked the rep to call me. she called my phone. i went to answer and the thing froze and we had to take the battery out and put it back in!!! after that i requested a 700wx and they gave me one brand new no questions asked.

that 700p finally did its job for a change!!!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Funny story.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RStall View Post
    Went to the sprint store today to talk to sprint about my treo 700p constantly resetting. they tested my device and it was a thing of beauty. the 700p frozen and ran through a reset loop a couple times. then i asked the rep to call me. she called my phone. i went to answer and the thing froze and we had to take the battery out and put it back in!!! after that i requested a 700wx and they gave me one brand new no questions asked.

that 700p finally did its job for a change!!!

Are you serious? Did you have insurance, cause if not I might have to request the same thing...
    Heh. handy. Wonder how you could make it crash on cue to kinda help out with this.
    Sounds like a downgrade to me.
    I wonder if the resetting was due to a software corruption issue that could have been fixed by a clean install . . . . . . . .
    My question is...which do you like better?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter