View Poll Results: Which is a better contact manager for palm?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Key Suite

9 34.62%
  • Agendus

17 65.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson View Post
    I used to use Agendus but I now use Key Suite.

The Key Suite's advantages that I really like:

* 255 Categories.
    * Each item can belong to multiple categories.
    * Multiple databases.

I run my own small business and use the multiple category feature to keep track of the type of work, which customer, and what tools I need for the task, calendar entry or note.

I use the multiple database mostly for the calendar where I have a calendar for each member of my family. I can see when my wife or kids have some activity so I can make my appointments and know that they fit with my family life.

The main drawback to Key Suite is that 3rd party applications such as Datemate do not work with it. I have found a work around this, but it is clumsy.
    Great info. Thanks.

Question about the multiple calendar databases.... Is there an option that allows one to view all calendar appointments at once? Example: I'd like to have a calendar with my work appointments and have a second calendar with my personal appointments. It sounds like this is possible with Key Suites, however, I'd also like the option to view all appointments on a single calendar as well. Is this possible?

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    Great info. Thanks.

Question about the multiple calendar databases.... Is there an option that allows one to view all calendar appointments at once? Example: I'd like to have a calendar with my work appointments and have a second calendar with my personal appointments. It sounds like this is possible with Key Suites, however, I'd also like the option to view all appointments on a single calendar as well. Is this possible?

Categories will sometime allow that however - a true multi calendar viewer one should consider www.clearsync.com (although the server is down at the moment). ClearSync allows you to sync to multiple calendars on multiple platforms; ie, PC, Web etc.....its worth looking at...when the server gets back up.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Server appears to be up now:
    http://www.clearsync.com/home/
    RSGMOOSE, bclancy,

Thanks for the tip, guys.... I'll check it out!

..Handspring...\..........Palm.........\.........Palm........\.........Palm......\.....Motorola.....
    .VisorDeluxe.../............Vx.........../........M-100......./......Treo650.../.......Droid........
    Another Key suite vote. Tried Agendus Trials twice b/c of all of the hype but if you want the mirror image of your Outlook Calendar...Key Suites hands down.
    - it handles conflicts/changes/updates to items best - true sync
    - reacurring appts over several days - the others can't do well or at all in my research *unless the Trial didn't allow it.
    - yes I too held out b/c of steep $70 tag but got tired of the dupes and correcting and finally broke down and spent the money! v/r -g
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123