1.    #1  
    I installed a program today for my school which takes up virtually all my memory. So I highlight it, then delete it. But when I sync, it comes up again saying "synchronizing DBStedmans" (stedmans is the program). I want this completely out because it keeps trying to reinstall itself. I've checked Palm quick install and its not on there so I'm guessing its still on my palm somewhere. Can anybody help me remove this ??

Thanks,
    SD
  2.    #2  
    nevermind. I did a hard reset because i got impatient and lost every picture and phone number and program because for some reason my synchs werent storing my info. ouch.
    Hey Doc,
    Next time that happens - check your hot sync conduits, if nothing else you can check them to "do nothing" until you can get the program deleted!

Also check out FileZ - that may help you delete the wayward program!
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Quote Originally Posted by studentdoctor View Post
    nevermind. I did a hard reset because i got impatient and lost every picture and phone number and program because for some reason my synchs werent storing my info. ouch.
    I hope you have more patiance when someone is bleeding in your ER :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by studentdoctor View Post
    So I highlight it, then delete it. But when I sync, it comes up again saying "synchronizing DBStedmans" (stedmans is the program).
    Did you remember to uninstall the desktop component? Any app that has a conduit (syncs with the Treo) usually needs to be deleted/uninstalled from both the handheld and desktop.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti View Post
    I hope you have more patiance when someone is bleeding in your ER :-P
    ha ha ha... .thanks for your help guys.
    One more thing: use NVBackup to back up all your data to the SD card. That way, you can recover your data.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.