1.    #1  
    Stupid question, how do you disconnect from the internet? I've tried entering random letters in the connection area, but today when i tried to connect to the internet it worked fine, luckily the battery died so I didn't have to worry about how to get OFF the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by idesign245 View Post
    Stupid question, how do you disconnect from the internet? I've tried entering random letters in the connection area, but today when i tried to connect to the internet it worked fine, luckily the battery died so I didn't have to worry about how to get OFF the web.
    Go to prefs>network and hit the button on the lower right that says "Disconnect."
  3.    #3  
    I don't have that button, it just lists the types of connections and at the bottom it has DONE, NEW, EDIT, DELETE.

Any ideas?
  4.    #4  
    nevermind, found it! thanks!
    This is an even dumber question (and probably on some thread somewhere which I couldn't find)... If you are connected to the internet, are you using your minutes? Even if no data is moving?
    or you can hold down the red button to turn off phone. again to turn on phone and you will have to reconnect gprs to get on.
    In earlier versions of Blazer (v. 4.3.2 on the 650 for example), there is a Connect/Disconnect option right on the main menu. I can't understand why Palm (Access, I guess) removed it. It was very handy!