1.    #1  
    I was curious if all you faithful LudusP users had noticed this...

I'll have my phone running for a couple weeks, everythings gravy, and then BAM - LudusP will stop working in Bike or Die. And it use to go on like that forever.

Now, a couple hard resets later, everything is gravy for a couple weeks... and LudusP is stopping entirely. It fixes itself when I just reinstall the program, but... thats kind of annoying.

Anyone else experienced something similar?
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I've had minor problems but nothing that ever required a hard reset.
  3.    #3  
    Well I guess I wasn't too clear.... I've never had to hard reset BECAUSE of Ludus... I just like a clean phone

Whenever ludusP stops functioning, a reinstall of ludus fixes it...

So, no one elses just stops working?
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    well, mine definitely stops working at times, but it's pretty rare. I usually just soft reset the phone to cure it.
    Nope

Not one problem with LudusP 1.9

Been using it since it was available.

Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    No prob's for me w/ Ludus P 1.9 either. By moving the menu key to the otherwise useless 'green phone key' it has made using my 700p much more efficient.
    Last edited by ambtreo; 01/08/2007 at 08:28 AM.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo View Post
    No prob's for me w/ Ludus P 1.9 either. By moving the menu key to the otherwise useless 'green phone key' it has using my 700p much more efficient.
    Yep... thats what I love it for... just gotta figure out why its giving me a hard time D;
    hi FMC,

that's very strange... two questions: 1) do you have v1.9 (the latest version) running? 2) are there any other utils you run that could cause a conflict?

thanks! cheers, tyler