1.    #1  
    Hello everyone, I have been reading the forums for a few weeks now, and today I picked up my first treo ever, the 680. I really like it a lot so far from what I have seen so far. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me on using it, or anything for that matter. Are there any good apps anyone would suggest for for anything?

Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by mthreenixon View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been reading the forums for a few weeks now, and today I picked up my first treo ever, the 680. I really like it a lot so far from what I have seen so far. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me on using it, or anything for that matter. Are there any good apps anyone would suggest for for anything?

Thanks a lot.
    Well welcome to the world of Treo. First thing I would probably invest in is screenprotectors, and possibility an extra battery. Depending on what your doing. Data, running your mp3, bluetooth are all battery drainers. With officially over 20,000 applications. Its hard to suggest anything. If I was you I would try to figure out what I want my treo to do and then start worrying about apps. Get use to the phone and the features that it already has on it. Hopes this helps and use the forum. There are so many people here to help you on your quest for Treo nirvana.
  3.    #3  
    Yea, I think that would be a good idea. I hear that having an extra battery is a good investment, I still have the plastic over the screen so I'll get those screen protectors soon.

Thanks again!