1.    #1  
    I might be the only person around that did not get the 650 when it came out, but I am curious to know if anyone would know how easy the transition from the Treo 600 is to the Treo 700p in the way of programs that work or transfer, and things like that.

I am very happy with the 600 (still) but its time to move on. I use Snapper Mail (wondering if I would need to repurchase that) along with Beyond Contacts and Docs to go. Those are my main programs.

Thanks for any help
    I made the move from T600 to the T700p. It's a great improvement.
    I use snapper now but started using it after I bought the 700p. Can't speak for Beyond Contacts. I also use Docs to go. A version is offered with the 700p.

If I were you I would go for it.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    voorson,

One other thing to remember. Make sure you do a clean install and not just hot sync your new treo using data from the old. There have been many thread written about this and there are instructions on the palm site.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    voorson,

One other thing to remember. Make sure you do a clean install and not just hot sync your new treo using data from the old. There have been many thread written about this and there are instructions on the palm site.

Good Luck
    Yea, I just learned that the hard way. Got the phone, was in a rush, and hot synced with the old...Was on a continuous loop reset for a while.

Had to hard reset and start over. I since reinstalled the programs that I found out worked well with the 700p and am slowly putting the rest on.

I also found out the hard way when I tried to use my backup program to put everything on from the 600.

Anway, thanks. Things are stable so far for now