1.    #1  
    I'm a longtime OS/X & Treo user but now my wife has a Treo and I want to set it up to work well with her PC laptop running Windows. I'm looking for advice on what are the main 2-3 alternatives to consider.

We have been using shared Google calendars that I can subscribe to on my Mac and they sync into my Treo. It would be nice if she could do the same thing. Does Palm Desktop support that capability? Are there other good choices.

Other than the calendar feature above we're not too particular. She needs to be able to sync her contacts, calendar and memos on the laptop but isn't looking for any special features of capabilities. Other things that "would be nice" but not crucial would be automatically downloading photos/movies onto the laptop.

Maybe Microsoft Office will do this (Outlook or Entourage?) but that could break the bank and we'd rather not unless it's the only good choice.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or advice! I know this is a pretty basic question but we're not up to speed on the PC side of things and don't want to go down the wrong path.
  2.    #2  
    Let me ask a simpler question, and 'bump' this thread. Does anyone use any calendar program on their PC which sync's with both Google's online calendar (iCal format links) and with their Treo. If so, is it any good?
    Do everything you wanna do in life, if it's something you'll regret in the morning...Sleep Late!
    www.goosync.com for Calendar

I wish this was also available for Contacts

Kuty
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the tips.

I was away for a bit but will look into these now.
    Look at www.clearsync.com as well.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.