1.    #1  
    dial pad in the phone app?

Now that I have downloaded some outstanding enhancements for the Treo 680's phenomenal screen

TreoLauncher http://www.palmgadget.com/lnchr.html and

SkinUI http://www.palmpowerups.com

and these apps really bring out the color ability and resolution of the Treo 680, I want to change that depressing grey dial pad AND change that stupid orange X splash screen!

Treo Skinner did it for the Treo 650 and 700p, I sure hope they will for the 680!

Yeah, these may be small things, but the ability to add our own unique graphic images and colors makes each device a lot more pleasant to use!

Eventually mfrs will understand this.
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    I haven't found anything. I detest the new phone layout with that dopey grey icon row across the bottom of the screen. To me it just looks so "Fisher-Price". Out of character with the rest of the phone. And it's too easy when using the scroll arrows on the lower right to move through the contacts to hit the Call Log icon. They should definitely make it skin-able.
    We NEED a new ver of Skinner + AquaEssential keypad skin!

Trust me, I was running that app + skin on the 600 for years and it knock the **** out of the standard 650 dail pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    We NEED a new ver of Skinner + AquaEssential keypad skin!

Trust me, I was running that app + skin on the 600 for years and it knock the **** out of the standard 650 dail pad.
    I SO agree -- I was running the AQUA dialpad skin (w/splash screen for turn off/turn on) on my 650 and I so miss it! I've installed TAKEphONE, which gives me a different skinnable dialpad and other phone apps and has some other great functionality, but it doesn't replace the ugly gray in the native phone app, and if you want to use the dialpad while in a call, you revert back to the ugly gray.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I SO agree -- I was running the AQUA dialpad skin (w/splash screen for turn off/turn on) on my 650 and I so miss it! I've installed TAKEphONE, which gives me a different skinnable dialpad and other phone apps and has some other great functionality, but it doesn't replace the ugly gray in the native phone app, and if you want to use the dialpad while in a call, you revert back to the ugly gray.
    I miss so much!

There's no skin pad on any phone, that has ever come close to AquaEssential. If this skin can make low res screen look high res, that's all the facts you'll need.