1.    #1  
    I originally got a HS850 headset to use with my work Blackberry and had great success using it. Then I got a Treo 700wx.

I find that the Blackberry is fairly good at relinquishing its right to connect with the headset if I want to make the Treo-headset pairing current, but once the treo is connected it is a pain in the *** to get it to disconnect so that I can use the blackberry-headset combo. I have to put the headset into pairing mode and re-establish the connection to get it to work.

In fact, I realized I don't really understand how the whole pairing process works (like what procedures the phone and headset are going through to agree on a connection and what it takes to break that connection)

Is there an easy way of handling two phones with a headset like this?

If not, does somebody have advice on what my next bluetooth headset should be?

I swear this is why somebody should write a piece of software that allows the Treo to act as a gateway between a second BT phone and the headset, allowing you to control everything through your phone.
    my hs850 really doesnt work well with the 700wx, maybe its just mine. also didnt work well with the 700p either