Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a programme that replicates a card indexing box (you know the ones- pieces of card running from A to Z in a plastic box!).

I don't need to necessarily learn or quiz myself, I just want an alphabetical list where I can put a subject or word, with an answer.

I've tried Lexi, Card in Hand and PCard (which won't work with my mac). And I don't really like any of them.

Any suggestions?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    HanDBase - www.ddhsoftware.com.

Ben
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    I'm looking for a programme that replicates a card indexing box (you know the ones- pieces of card running from A to Z in a plastic box!).

I don't need to necessarily learn or quiz myself, I just want an alphabetical list where I can put a subject or word, with an answer.

I've tried Lexi, Card in Hand and PCard (which won't work with my mac). And I don't really like any of them.

Any suggestions?
    Below is a quote of mine from this thread about Flash Card software:

"If you use a Mac this one is brilliant and well worth the cost

StudyCard

--having been forced to not use a Mac in recent years, I spent a lot of time trying to find something half-near as good for the PC, with no luck. I'll keep an eye on this thread for ones I might have missed. Its rather bizarre how primitive the apps are in what one would imagine is a high-demand area (and one where a PDA really shines)."
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Thanks for your suggestions guys. After reviewing both, I think I might give study card a go- seeing as it works on both my favourite OSs!
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo