Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Whenever I stream (not download) video from Google Vid's, You Tube, or their "Treo friendly" companions that are longer than 7 minutes long, I get an error message that reads: "There's not enough space left on the volume (0x2A0F)". At first, I thought that it was a Kinoma problem (I guess it still could be) but when I go to other sights to stream video (i.e. Zoovision), I can watch full length movies with no problem. I've contacted Kinoma support and although they were very helpful, at the end of the day had no explanation for why the error is occuring or how to correcti it. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to rectify it?

Also, I've attached an example >7 min video from Google Vid's. Could everyone try to play the below link in Kinoma player and post their results? The link is
    http://video.google.com/videofile/Th...2388243&itag=5

I want to see if I'm the only one with this problem but more important, identify it and fix it! Thanks all!

P.S. I've already tried completely deleting and re-installing Kinoma 4 and that did not correct the problem.

P.P.S. I have a Verizon 700P. Make sure you post your carrier and device.
    Last edited by qb11g; 01/05/2007 at 09:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I would have tried this but the file is 321mb. Didn't have time to download it.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    That's cool. Actually, I'm looking for someone to try and stream it.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I only get the option to dl it. you pasting this into kinoma?
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by e2chris View Post
    I only get the option to dl it. you pasting this into kinoma?
    Yeah, I'm copying it and pasting it. Thanks for the troubleshooting.
    This anti-Bush movie has been playing streamed 12 minutes so far, no issues. The little message bar does say "Video quality reduced during download," but the playback is smooth. I did uncheck the "Prefer download to streaming" in the Kinoma preferences, and chose "Download to: External storage."

I have a 700P & Sprint in an EVDO area, with a 1 GB SD card.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie30 View Post
    This anti-Bush movie has been playing streamed 12 minutes so far, no issues. The little message bar does say "Video quality reduced during download," but the playback is smooth. I did uncheck the "Prefer download to streaming" in the Kinoma preferences, and chose "Download to: External storage."

I have a 700P & Sprint in an EVDO area, with a 1 GB SD card.
    FYI guys, my usage of that video was not politically motivated. I actually have never even seen the video; hence my dilema. I'm not anti or pro Bush and even if I were one or the other, this would definitely not be the forum to express it. I was simply looking for a longer than 8 min video.

Now that's out of the way, I'll try switching my preference from streaming to download to external storage to see what kind of results I get. Just out of curiosity, how much room do you have on your SD card?
    About 600 MB free on the SD card. Kinoma Player 4.0.1