1.    #1  
    Will Documents to Go 5 work on a Treo 650? I just recently bought my 650 and don't want to try to use it unless it will work. Originally, I was using it with my M130 Palm Pilot, but it may not work with a Treo.

Ken
    I think you need to go at least to version 7 due to NVFS memory structure of the device. Better check on DataViz support pages.
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
    Docs to go came with the Treo 650 at no charge. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    According to DataViz support pages Treo 650 came bundled with DtG Professional version 7.0.
    Check the installation CD of your device, DtG should be there (probably in the Essential SW folder)
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
  5.    #5  
    Due to the fact that i bought my Treo used, I didn't get the software package. I had to download software from Palm and they didn't include Dataviz.
    Ouch
    Either try to contact the seller to get the CD or search on Ebay for a used CD (they are offered quite frequently).
    Alternatively you can order a new one from Palm but it will cost you a bit more then ...
    Happy Datebk6.1 user