Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My Favorit : 2playme, the swiss army knife for Palm OS
    B@tze - Der Blog

""Miembro orgulloso del grupo de usuarios Palm de Palma de Mallorca""

Free Tibet !
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Butler for alarms and missed call/sms/calendar reminders, and 4Cast for weather.

Stay away from TreoAlarm, it resets my phone about once a week and when that happens the alarm doesn't sound. Not good.
    Man!! I thought it was just me. I've had Treo Alarm for about a week now and it sucks ***! I set the alarm to wake me up in the morning..but only it never works! It froze my Treo which resulted in me having to reboot my Treo. At first I thought there may of been a problem with me installing it on my SD card, so I installed it on the phone and it's still the same.

I don't have any good things to say about Treo Alarm other than it doesn't work for me.
    What a coincidence you replied to this thread today... Today I released the new versions of WeekUp Alarm Clock and WeekUp Alarm Clock Lite - among new features is the option to turn on the Treo's wireless mode with every alarm.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    Watchmaker for me too, zero problems
    Butler!!!
    I use PalmaryClock! I have Butler but do not use the alarm features of it as PalmaryClock does roughly the same thing (both very customizable, but PC's GUI is nicer). Both are reliable and give you endless combinations of alarms. For instance, I get up the same time M-Th, but on F need to get up an hour earlier and on Sundays about 1 1/2 hours later than M-Th. I have them all scheduled and set so I never have to mess with setting alarms.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    "In both versions you can schedule your weekly alarms, but only in the full version you can introduce exceptions from that routine if, for example, in a given week you don't have to be woken up that early.

So in the full version you can make an exception for the coming week only, and this exception will not change the general routine for future weeks.

Other than that, the lite version is fully functional and with no constraints."

Well, RaNo, this is not true, at least with the version of WeekUp Lite that I downloaded. There are numerous options that the program states are only available in the full version.
    What would be neat is if Watchmaker would include vibration capabilities to alarming, and more importantly (to me) combination countdown/up timers.

For the combo down/up timer, you could specify countdown timeframe (where it would alarm), then it would start a countup timer, with alarming at user specified intervals. Upon checking the device, you would be able to see how long it had been (countup) since the countdown timer expired. I think BigClock had this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sblanter View Post
    "In both versions you can schedule your weekly alarms, but only in the full version you can introduce exceptions from that routine if, for example, in a given week you don't have to be woken up that early.

So in the full version you can make an exception for the coming week only, and this exception will not change the general routine for future weeks.

Other than that, the lite version is fully functional and with no constraints."

Well, RaNo, this is not true, at least with the version of WeekUp Lite that I downloaded. There are numerous options that the program states are only available in the full version.
    OK, there's also custom sound selction disabled in the lite version. I'm sorry I didn't mention it.
    Also, inactivating all alarming with a single click is unavailable in the lite version. It happens to be the checkbox that has focus upon opening the app. Pressing center at this point results in the "only available in full ver" msg.
    Also, inactivating all alarming with a single click is unavailable in the lite version. It happens to be the checkbox that has focus upon opening the app. Pressing center at this point results in the "only available in full ver" msg.
    Yes, it's true.
    That really sucks. Leave it to RNS to not bother mentioning all of those things that are left out. Weak.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I've used Palmary Clock for years and have never had any problems. Lots of time utilities in one app.
    i swear by butler alarms
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12