1.    #1  
    DTG suddenly will not sync to desk top?? No clue. Tried everything i can think of, tha
    This has been a dog to work out. I installed v8 on my 650 last night and it is doing its thing. Ben
    So far, I see little use for DTG. It took over 5MB of memory space if installed in the RAM. I rarely download full email to my Treo anyway. It can wait until I get back to office. I am ready to delete it all.
    DTG is designed as a business application; you either need it or do not. I need it. I need to be able to create/work on a spread sheet to send to the office. I need to be able to create a Word document in the field and send it to a co-worker.

As for memory, V8 and V9 are capable of moving most of their files to the card.

Ben
    Try going to www.dataviz.com , and checking out support. I had some issues, and the issue was covered over there. It gave step by step instructions for my problem.
    I use DTG constantly and it's been flawless on my 700p. When I had my 650, I often experienced problems like you're experiencing. Although a big PITA, I usually ended up just doing a complete uninstall/reinstall on both the 650 and the computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by achang001 View Post
    So far, I see little use for DTG. It took over 5MB of memory space if installed in the RAM. I rarely download full email to my Treo anyway. It can wait until I get back to office. I am ready to delete it all.
    Have you tried the Dataviz DXTG Tech Tool at all? You can move the application to SD Card and gain your memory back.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    It is built in on the v8 and v9 releases. Ben