1.    #1  
    Is there a setting for this on the 680, or a piece of software that could enable this?
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'm using "alwayson" to keep it on when in the car cradle.
    I'm using AutoOff v1.5. It used to be freeware but is now shareware at $2.99. I bought it only because I love it on my T3 and now am equally pleased with it on the 680. I love the added features too.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Will AutoOff turn off the screen during a phone call?
    No, it doesn't because it isn't written specifically for the Treo. Jürgen, the developer, writes software for Palm OS in general, not Treo-centric apps. But AutoOff hasn't been giving me any problems, knock on wood. I use Phone Technician to turn off the screen during calls.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    CradleCare works great. You can set it for the screen to stay on while plugged in (and you can tell it to shut off at a particur time each day while plugged inas well.

http://www.gotreosoftware.com/products/CradleCare/
    STOIC is free
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    STOIC is free
    thats a great software, we use them in our retail stores to keep the devices on.

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!