Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I am having difficulty syncing my treo 650 to outlook. i have always used palm desktop software but want to migrate over to outlook. I inserted the original palm cd and changed my sync method to outlook. i did a sync, opened outlook and nothing is there. anyone know what i am missing? thanks
    try pocketcopy
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfizzed View Post
    I am having difficulty syncing my treo 650 to outlook. i have always used palm desktop software but want to migrate over to outlook. I inserted the original palm cd and changed my sync method to outlook. i did a sync, opened outlook and nothing is there. anyone know what i am missing? thanks
    Did you check your conduit settings in Hotsync Manager? Maybe it defaulted to "do Nothing".

The first time you do a sync in this situation, probably best to set to "Handheld Overwrites Desktop"

There's lots of good tips on Outlook/Palm syncing in this thread.

Theres a link in there from MarkEagles on updating the Outlook Conduit.

Also, something that I didnt know, if you want to sync your Palm with 2 comps, then in any Outlook Conduit dialog box in Hotsync Manager, you can click on "settings" and set it to sync oulook to multiple computers.

Since reading that thread and taking in its advice, I find my syncing is faultless with both my home and office comp.
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.