1.    #1  
    All the sudden it wants to download webpages instead of loading them up! Like for example, if I were to go to www.mybank.com/account.htm it asks if I want to download account.htm to the phone or card. WTF? It will NOT load the page, only wants me to download it as if it were a file.

It doesn't do this in Opera, but when I click on a link in an email or whatever, it goes to Blazer and then annoys the hell out of me.
    I'm a chick who enjoys the finer things in life
    Sounds like the file extension association got messed up some how. Install anything recently?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Hmm. I've had this problem several times, too. I solved it by deleting Blazer's cookies, cache, and history folders. I then did a soft reset.

It hasn't happened in several days. I'd like to know why it started in the first place, however...
  4.    #4  
    No, I have very little installed and did it the first day I got it. Haven't changed a thing since then! I tried clearing everything out and it still does it for me.
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    Did you just clear everything in Blazer's prefs, or did you actually erase the files in an app like Filez? I find that using the prefs often doesn't actually erase corrupt files.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com
    This happens to me as well. I had to delete the cache and reset the phone. I'm tired of it happening though...wish I knew what it was but at least I know its nothing I did and is likely some sort of bug.
  7.    #7  
    Yep, did it with Filez. Does seem to be a bug tho, now that a few others have had the same problem. I'm going to go through the phone and clear all that stuff out again, both through filez and clear it through Blazer as well. Oy vey.
    Happens to me all the time too... Very annoying.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dorfmunder View Post
    Yep, did it with Filez. Does seem to be a bug tho, now that a few others have had the same problem. I'm going to go through the phone and clear all that stuff out again, both through filez and clear it through Blazer as well. Oy vey.
    Which files did you delete with FileZ, exactly? I'd like to know for when this happens again (which it likely will).
    This happened to me once. However it may be a network isssue. When it was happening I put my SIM in my E62 and S200 and they both were doing the same thing. I just waited it out and a few hours later everything was back to normal. I'm with Cingular.