Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I can't tell the difference either. Blazer still takes up to 30 seconds to launch, negating any speed gain.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robguz View Post
    I can't tell the difference either. Blazer still takes up to 30 seconds to launch, negating any speed gain.

It did seem that way to me, I did a soft reset and now Blazer is frikin fast.
    Did the update this morning over *2. Seems to be the same.
    Got the update via *2, PRL is still the same, but downloads on Blazer do seem a little faster.

Plus, I have this new "Treo" splash screen when powering down the phone portion of the unit, and a similarly new "Treo" splash screen when powering up the phone portion of the unit. Anyone else notice the new splash screens after the update?
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    Got the update via *2, PRL is still the same, but downloads on Blazer do seem a little faster.

Plus, I have this new "Treo" splash screen when powering down the phone portion of the unit, and a similarly new "Treo" splash screen when powering up the phone portion of the unit. Anyone else notice the new splash screens after the update?
    Nope. But the new splash screens, now THAT is interesting!
    I just dialed *2 & I didn't get anything. I even talked to a rep who said there aren't any update available. Man, I feel left out :/
    Last edited by KabukiAssassin; 01/16/2007 at 03:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    New splash screens? Who's your carrier?

SMEGGIE
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I just *2'd and got yet another update. No new splash screens...same old yellow Sprint screens and my PRL is still 20225.

Perhaps I'm still high from the 80's, (ok yesterday), but it seems I have better luck getting updates when I dial *2 from the keyboard buttons rather than from the onscreen dial pad.

I wish there was a site where we could see what has been updated by these periodic updates.

SMEGGIE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12