Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Our latest case design is now available:

http://store.treocentral.com/content...23--1162-1.htm

The SPE UltraSlim SlipCase for Treo 700p, 700wx, or 700w is a brand-new of case design - combining the ease-of-use of traditional form-fit cases and the sturdiness of hard cases. In addition, a removable snap-on cover offers additional protection.

We have a version that has a black rubber finish also in production.

Let us know what you think!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    WOW! this could potentially replace those Seidio Rubberized and clear cases, I can't wait until the rubberized case comes out!
    Marcus,

Very cool looking case, I'm especially interested in the black rubberized version. Any idea when those will be ready for ship?

Theres another thread where a lot of us have been posting about all of the problems we've been having with Seidios form fitting black rubberized case. Quite frustrating. If they can't get their design fixed, I may have to look at going with somebody else.

Also, the description on that case says you can remove it by sliding it in/out to reset it if need be. Do you guys have a model with the reset button pinhole cut through for resetting the device without removing the case like Seidio does? As I'm sure you know, the 700p especially needs reboots often, so this is a nice feature.

Keep us posted on the rubberized one. If yours doesn't break frequently like Seidio is having a big problem with right now, I imagine quite a few people will be interested in this case!!!!
    sounds interesting, def interested in black rubberized case...would like to know how much size it ads to phone though, sorta looks kinda bulky, any idea how many mm of thickness it adds?

clip options?
    as above, reset hole on back.. very important !
    I wonder if it is compatible with the Seidio Skinned Treo Holster. If not, I can see where you can use a Krussel Stick on Mulit Adaptor to turn it into a sturdy case w/ belt clip! Reset hole can be drilled, with care of course! Very interesting product!
    when is the rubberized case coming out ?
    I second both questions, a reset hole would be important, also are there belt clip options?

P.S......

PLEASE if you add a belt clip option PLEASE let it be "clickable" and not free swinging! Please!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    any news if they will have one for a 680?
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Or a 650?
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    -BUMP-

No Updates yet? Rubberized version was in production...do we have any pics? ETA...?
  11.    #11  
    Rubberized 700 cases will ship from China next week.

No 650 production planned. 680/750 version (with removable belt clip) will be available late February...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    Rubberized 700 cases will ship from China next week.

No 650 production planned. 680/750 version (with removable belt clip) will be available late February...
    OOH! The 680/750 gets a nice(r) looking case WITH a belt clip...???! Is the rubberized version going to have a clip? Is the planned clip (680/750) free swiveling? Any pics of the rubberized version??
    I'm interested in the clear version so I can show off the true color of my Crimson 680.
    will the beltclip swing freely or will it click?

any plans on releasing belt clip versions for the 700 series?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    ...and he leaves us with just enough to want more...!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I can't wait for the rubberized case!!!!

I am assuming it comes with a clear cover for the screen?!

If so this is TOOO awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    I can't wait for the rubberized case!!!!

I am assuming it comes with a clear cover for the screen?!

If so this is TOOO awesome!
    I wonder if the Krussel PHONEHOLDIT multi-adapt will adhere to a rubberized case?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    updates?
    Any updates on the impending arrival of the rubberized case?
  20.    #20  
    Should go up today - they just arrived on Monday.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast