Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If I get one of these I plan on modding it and using a Dremel to burl out a hole for the LED.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    If I get one of these I plan on modding it and using a Dremel to burl out a hole for the LED.
    Have fun measuring! Don't drill through the phone! (I probably would). I think I will pass on this modification.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Have fun measuring! Don't drill through the phone! (I probably would). I think I will pass on this modification.
    Ill use my crystal clear case to measure then burl one out of that. After that I would put that on top of the slip case and mark where the hole is. Then of course burl one out of that.

hahaha I would never have my Treo anywhere near the dremel!!!!!
    There is no spoon.
    Funny...I have tried twice to leave feedback in the TreoStore for the SlipCase and both times, it accepted my rating but not my review. I successfully added a review to the Jawbone, so I know that I am doing it right. Are they hiding something? Seems sketchy since they have dropped the price recently, too! Anyone tried to post a review for the slipcase yet?
  5.    #45  
    I am going to see if we have an issue with the products reviews. Dieter reported something similar yesterday.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    I am going to see if we have an issue with the products reviews. Dieter reported something similar yesterday.
    Fixed. If you had an ' in the comment field, the SQL insertion aborted.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    Fixed. If you had an ' in the comment field, the SQL insertion aborted.
    Thanks! I will try again soon!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    the white case actually looks pretty cool.

NO RESET HOLE or LED HOLE! AHHHHHHH!!!! Please make one with a reset hole and LED hole!

for $24, I am tempted...
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post

NO RESET HOLE or LED HOLE! AHHHHHHH!!!! Please make one with a reset hole and LED hole!

for $24, I am tempted...
    Yea, mine came in the other day. I didn't even open it. I just sent it back to TC for a refund. I should have read some reviews before I jumped the gun!
    i think they rush these cases out without though, LED and reset hole missing, come on
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post

for $24, I am tempted...
    The LED is actually still visible through the white casing. It definitely loses some of its intensity, and viewing angle, but it can be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    The LED is actually still visible through the white casing. It definitely loses some of its intensity, and viewing angle, but it can be seen.
    But it isnt visible through the Black Rubberized version. I sent mine back because the rubberized coating was coming off around the top edges in the back...after only 6 days of usage! Not sure if I want to re-order. I am back to my Seidio UltraSlim Rubberized...its soooo sexy!!!
    i just need a clip option for the rubberized case.. i have the holster but do not like, i also feel it is going to pop my card out and i have to be real careful when putting treo in case that it is in properly... thought i attaching rivet clip to the back but not sure if i trust the plastic clips that hold it together, wish it was more like a one piece like this case
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i just need a clip option for the rubberized case.. i have the holster but do not like, i also feel it is going to pop my card out and i have to be real careful when putting treo in case that it is in properly... thought i attaching rivet clip to the back but not sure if i trust the plastic clips that hold it together, wish it was more like a one piece like this case
    Yeah, I have the Seidio Holster for the Skinned Treo as well, and I feel the clip on the top doesnt hold it as snuggly as it should. I have had it 'drop' my Treo before. I am just dropping my Treo in my pocket from now on. I do wish the Seidio Ultra SlimCase was one piece like the SlipCase. Turns out that Seidio's product is better (IMHO) overall now that I have a case that stays together!!
    any other updates to this case? has the case with the clip on the back been released yet?

hopefully they will release it for the 700p.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    any other updates to this case? has the case with the clip on the back been released yet?

hopefully they will release it for the 700p.
    Hopefully, they have re-tooled and made the adjustments to previous feedback (like Seidio did) and are releasing a whole new(er) line!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123