Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Any idea if the Krussel PHONEHOLDIT multi-adapt will adhere to the rubberized case? If so, I am purchasing one!
    ok case is out, lets hear the reviews as people start getting them , $30, better be good

does it add allot of bulk to phone?
    does case get in way with cornors of screen? allot of times cases dont allow u to use fingers to hit icons in cornor of screen
    does the case get in the way with keyboard cornor keys

being that the other cases have been out, i am guessing that the rubberized is the same one just different coating...so can we get some reviews....?

does it add the same amount of bulk as the Smartphone Experts LH7 Leather Hard Case for Treo 700p, 700w|wx?
    review

http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/01/spe_slidercase_.html

i dont think the case has a reset hole in the back which would match with my battery cover with reset hole, that is not good....
    Last edited by italiangspot; 02/14/2007 at 12:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    review

http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/01/spe_slidercase_.html

i dont think the case has a reset hole in the back which would match with my battery cover with reset hole, that is not good....
    No, It doesnt. But I would suppose that sliding it in and out to access the reset hole wont be too big of a problem.

ok case is out, lets hear the reviews as people start getting them , $30, better be good

does it add allot of bulk to phone?
    does case get in way with cornors of screen? allot of times cases dont allow u to use fingers to hit icons in cornor of screen
    does the case get in the way with keyboard cornor keys

being that the other cases have been out, i am guessing that the rubberized is the same one just different coating...so can we get some reviews....?

does it add the same amount of bulk as the Smartphone Experts LH7 Leather Hard Case for Treo 700p, 700w|wx?
    I just ordered mine (black rubberized) and will take delivery Friday. I will keep you posted!
    thanks, let me know, i would order the same one for the treo 700p
    Just got it minutes ago! Shipping was a whole day faster than what they quoted (they mustve put it out yesterday instead of today as quoted)!

1st Impression was good. They had a paper cutout of a Treow/wx inside of the case, but it had a Palm OS screen (Apps Screenshot). Dont know why I noticed that, but I did! Plastic cover is tough and sturdy! Once its on there, it shouldnt just inadvertently come off. The black isnt as soft as the Seidio rubberized material, and the gray rubber strip is rather thick. Wish it was black also! It detracts from the business appearance. Speaking of the gray rubber, it seems to have some quality issues around the edges on the bottom. Maybe some pressing will get it into place. It seems this rubber holds the two halves together, but it isnt as soft and pliant as I imagined (or grippy). Its a minor quip, if any. Shucks...it doesnt have a hole for the LED!

Slipping on the case isnt hard, but one should mind the upper edge of the case, as it can press buttons as the Treo enters. The entire case is pretty flexible, but very sturdy. The sides are the bulkiest, easily 3x or 4x thicker than the Seidio Rubberized case. It hinders (yet protects) access to the volume rocker and side buttons, but my large fingers can manage. All of the cutouts align perfectly, and its not a problem accessing the entire keyboard and screen. Again, there isnt a hole for the LED nor the reset button in back, but it isnt hard to slide the Treo out to reset. Not as convenient as the Seidio, but no where near as difficult as traditional hard cases without the hole. The protective shield isnt the easiest to put on or remove, but that affords durability. I will probably never use this, as you cannot use either the screen nor the keyboard. And since I wont ever just 'store' my Treo, easy access will prevent me from using it. All in all, this isnt as sexy as the Seidio Crystal/Rubberized cases, but it may prove to be a more protective and easier solution.
    wow, thanks for the feedback.... no hole for the LED, wow that is huge, how did they forget that.....

i already have the seidio rubberized case but wasnt sure how long the thing is going to last

not sure if this one u just reviewed is actually worth the price tag either....
    wow, thanks for the feedback.... no hole for the LED, wow that is huge, how did they forget that.....

i already have the seidio rubberized case but wasnt sure how long the thing is going to last

not sure if this one u just reviewed is actually worth the price tag either....
    I have the Seidio Rubberized version as well, and if that case was one-piece similiar to the SPE SlipCase, it would reign supreme! The LED cutout is a big oversight, as I use this to determine if I have any alerts. Now comes the test of time...I will advise!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hi, I have been using a treo 650 for over a year and a half, obviously it has some scratches, which I don't like, can someone tel me where can i get a outer case from the phone it self?, i have already a body glove and lether case, so i just need the case for the phone itself, preferable black, i will really appreciate some help on this since a love my treo.

cristv77
    Quote Originally Posted by cristv77 View Post
    Hi, I have been using a treo 650 for over a year and a half, obviously it has some scratches, which I don't like, can someone tel me where can i get a outer case from the phone it self?, i have already a body glove and lether case, so i just need the case for the phone itself, preferable black, i will really appreciate some help on this since a love my treo.

cristv77
    Are you talking about the body of the Treo (shell, casing, exoskeleton)? If so, there are threads about where you can get some. If you just mean a case like the SPE SlipCase in which we are referencing in this thread, then check the TreoCentral Store.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    i'm talking about the body itself, like you said (shell, casing, exoskeleton), i have a case (body glove, and treo lether one), but the phone itself has some scratches, and since I'm a treo lover, i want to have mine in perfect shape.

thanks

CristV
    Quote Originally Posted by cristv77 View Post
    i'm talking about the body itself, like you said (shell, casing, exoskeleton), i have a case (body glove, and treo lether one), but the phone itself has some scratches, and since I'm a treo lover, i want to have mine in perfect shape.

thanks

CristV
    Again, searching will yield you great results, as this topic has been covered in its appropiate thread. What you are looking for is the housing.
    http://blog.treonauts.com/

there is a new recent review here on the rubberized case, i am suprised they didnt mention that the LED was covered, that is HUGE
    Does anyone know if the version with the beltclip has been released yet?, are they making that version for the 700P? and will the betlclip "click"?

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    This was on my "buy" list until I learned it lacked a hole for the LED. With my Treo often silenced, I rely on the LED for quick checks of alerts. Too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr View Post
    This was on my "buy" list until I learned it lacked a hole for the LED. With my Treo often silenced, I rely on the LED for quick checks of alerts. Too bad.
    I'm still bothered by it, but it is has other flaws as well. The case isnt as snug as the Seidio, and allows more dirt, dust, and lint to be trapped in between the Treo & the case. I noticed this when I had to remove the Treo to reset it. The snap-on cover would help a little, but not much. The case is indeed snug, and will not dislodge your Treo but the side cutouts for the side buttons protrude too much, and should be filed down a bit. The edges around the bottom of the keyboard dont quite meet up to the Treo, leaving a noticible gap (2mm on each side). Make your own judgement, but this probably gives some cushion to certain falls. I think the casing is thick enough, and this gap should be eliminated for aesthetics. And finally, the gray plastic that joins the two halves have not settled in, and there are some imperfections. I am thinking about returning it for another.

But I am satisfied with the protections and general look of the case! If only it was as thin & sexy as the Seidio with the same protection and ease of use!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I hate to hear all of this. I purchased after reading the rave review here on TC (should have known to wait for some feedback). Since this doesn't have a hole for the LED, I will be requesting a RMA as soon as it arrives and pray my Seidio Rubberized case holds up (the latest one is doing a wonderful job by the way!)
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    I hate to hear all of this. I purchased after reading the rave review here on TC (should have known to wait for some feedback). Since this doesn't have a hole for the LED, I will be requesting a RMA as soon as it arrives and pray my Seidio Rubberized case holds up (the latest one is doing a wonderful job by the way!)
    Yeah, I was torn by it because my Seidio Rubberized was holding up (2nd or 3rd one) and I didnt want to tear what seemed to be a great bond between the two halves to try the SlipCase. But, you cant hold your curiosity...at least, I couldnt! And another thing is I dont see the presence of the maker like Seidio in the forums. Its a good thing I dont have to deal with them...Treostore makes a nice middle man!
    UPDATE:

I have noticed that the rubberized material is rubbing off around the top edges on the back...not happy! Its just a small area, but I am sure it will grow to encompass a larger area soon! Havent had it for a week!! And its been living in my pocket...the designed purpose of this case!

And did you see that they have slashed the price in the TreoStore to $24..?!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast