1.    #1  
    How To-Add check offs to Meeting?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw in the new 11 edition that you can do a meeting or tast with sub tasks that you can click off too? How do I do this?

What I want to do is:
    -under a case managers name-contact,

-put in a patients name as the title

-then put in sub catagories like History and Physical, orders, operations report, etc...with boxes I can click off as being done.

HOW?
    I believe this functionality is only in the Premier version. And I don't think you'll be able to do what you're looking for here, however. The checkboxes are if a person accepted or declined a meeting, etc.

This is as far as I know..
    Agendus Manual at pp. 36-37

Agendus Walkthrough:

Keep your stuff together and make sure you are always prepared and ready for action
    with the new Agenda Walkthrough function in Agendus Pro.
    Agenda Walkthrough creates check lists of the things you need to do, either for or
    during a meeting or task. You can create check boxes next to entries you make using
    the Notes feature while you record a new meeting or task.
    To do so, first make sure you have card view enabled by going into Agendus Preferences,
    under the Miscellaneous pull down, and ticking the “Enable Card Views” check
    box, if it is not already turned on.
    To create a new walkthrough, make either a new meeting or task, and before saving it,
    tap the Notes icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
    In the Notes screen, enter the description(s) of the tasks you need to do, each preceded
    by either a plus sign (+) or minus sign (-). No space is required between the +/- sign and
    your entry. A plus sign will create a check box next to the task that is already ticked,
    whereas a minus sign creates an empty check box. Continue to make as many entries
    as you need by placing them individually on lines in your memo.
    A sample entry would be: +Pack Shirts
    Use a + or - before your entry to create check boxes.
    A + makes an already ticked check box, and a - makes
    an empty check box.
    Check boxes appear next to
    your entries.
    Agenda Walkthrough 37
    Agendus for Palm OS, Version 11
    Now, when you open that entry in card view, a list with the tasks appears with check
    boxes to their left.
    To open a task in card view, go into the Task Matrix mode, and select the day that the
    task is scheduled on. Tap on the selected task, and it will open in card view with the
    check list you created in memos.
    For meetings, go into any Calendar view and tap on the appropriate day that your
    meeting is scheduled on. A screen showing all the scheduled meetings for that day will
    appear. Tap on the meeting you created the walkthrough check list for, and it will open
    in card view.
    To remove items from the checklist entirely, tap the edit button from a card view, and
    then tap the Memos icon . Delete the desired task from your memo and click Done.
    Use this feature to create lists of materials needed for meetings, items to pack for a trip,
    shopping lists, or for whatever it is that you need a check list.
    Note: Use the word “shopping” in a meeting name to generate a shopping
    cart icon in your calendar.)

Quote Originally Posted by GaBoYnFla View Post
    How To-Add check offs to Meeting?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw in the new 11 edition that you can do a meeting or tast with sub tasks that you can click off too? How do I do this?

What I want to do is:
    -under a case managers name-contact,

-put in a patients name as the title

-then put in sub catagories like History and Physical, orders, operations report, etc...with boxes I can click off as being done.

HOW?
    GaBoYnFla,
    Did CheckPt.Charlie's post answer your question?
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcapehart View Post
    GaBoYnFla,
    Did CheckPt.Charlie's post answer your question?
    Yes it did...thank you very much Charlie.....works like a charm.....