Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Other than the numerous issues my 680 has like battery drain, keyboard flicker, freeze ups.. my fone has developed new problems in the last couple days.
    75% of the calls i make or recieve, i cant hear anything, i have to dial a number atleast 3 times before i can hear the other person.. anybody facing this problem??
    a reset resolves this issue, but comes back again.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superdad View Post
    Other than the numerous issues my 680 has like battery drain, keyboard flicker, freeze ups.. my fone has developed new problems in the last couple days.
    75% of the calls i make or recieve, i cant hear anything, i have to dial a number atleast 3 times before i can hear the other person.. anybody facing this problem??
    a reset resolves this issue, but comes back again.
    Then get a replacement, or dump the custom software that's causing the problem. Mine doesn't exhibit any of these issues.
    Last edited by tirk; 01/04/2007 at 07:21 AM.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Maybe your auto-off time is set to 30 sec and your screen dim time is set to 30 sec, too? The Treo dials, it lasts 30 sec or more until the other person tako off the phone. Meanwhile the Treo goes into auto-off. The call is still active, but you can't hear anything. Increasing the auto-off time (I have 2 minutes) helps. Or try switching the Treo on again after the 30 sec (red button).