1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a 3rd party application that can add time to the keyguard turning on?

under preferences u can only set to turn on keyguard 30s after power button is hit, i am looking for keyguard to turn on approx. 2 minutes after i hit the end (power) button

thanks in advance for any suggestions
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    try butler
  3.    #3  
    i tried that, no good
  4.    #4  
    surprised no one else is interested in delaying the time for keyguard to turn on
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    No really are you suprised? why anyone would want to wait 2 min after the screen has been off for auto guard to go on is more suprising.

lots of people carry there treo in a pocket and want auto guard on asap.

why have auto guard delay for so long?
    If I could know then, what I know now.
  6.    #6  
    Allot of times, i look up something in phone, tell somebody...then while phone is still in hand have to check something else, or while using docking station at my desk, inserting data...i thought there might of been an application, the only thing i can think about doing would be to have screen stay on for a longer period of time before shutting off that way keyguard doesnt turn on

i am just in a habit of hitting the end button to save battery with turning screen off
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    You should disable it then and use option+power to enable it when you know your done. or maybe use profiles to have it disabled during work hours... just a thought.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Keyguard time is what I use..it's awesome in my opinion.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Keyguard time is what I use..it's awesome in my opinion.
    Yeah, KeyguardTime+ is a great app. Find it here:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/godownload-640-1.html

http://mytreo.net/files/screens/kgt+51.gif

KeyguardTime+ is a Treo 600/650 (works on the 700P just fine) popup which graphically shows the current date and time, along with the status of key Treo hardware, at the push of a key, or for a short period each time the device is powered on.

KeyguardTime+ graphically displays the time, the date and the status of the following Treo hardware:

o Date and Time
    o Upcoming appointments
    o Current tasks
    o Voicemail pending
    o Battery level and plug status
    o Phone on/off and signal level
    o Ringer/speaker mute status
    o SD card present
    o Infrared beaming enabled
    o Bluetooth enabled (if present)
    o RAM/Flash memory usage

SMEGGIE
  10.    #10  
    this program is good for displaying info about your treo when keyguard is on or off, but has no functionality of setting when the keyguard is turned on, correct me if i am wrong
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    this program is good for displaying info about your treo when keyguard is on or off, but has no functionality of setting when the keyguard is turned on, correct me if i am wrong
    Please explain: "but has no functionality of setting when the keyguard is turned on"

I don't know what you are talking about.

SMEGGIE
  12.    #12  
    with keyguardtime+, can u set a time interval for when the keyguard turns on?

which will override the setting that is under preferences, the longest setting in preferences is turn on keyguard 30s after screen turns off, can u make that longer with above program
    try AutoOff