1.    #1  
    Today I finaly got a chance to drain my batt to 0%, to the point that it was forced to shutdown. Once my 680 was fully drained, I plugged it into the USB charger and nothing happened, so I decided to use my wall charger for the first time and wow ... the thing is like a TURBO charger. Within 30 mins, i'm charged upto 66%.

What do you guys like to use more ... USb Charger vs. All Charger and what percent do you charge you batt at?
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    Today I finaly got a chance to drain my batt to 0%, to the point that it was forced to shutdown. Once my 680 was fully drained, I plugged it into the USB charger and nothing happened, so I decided to use my wall charger for the first time and wow ... the thing is like a TURBO charger. Within 30 mins, i'm charged upto 66%.

What do you guys like to use more ... USb Charger vs. All Charger and what percent do you charge you batt at?
    Hey I did the exact same thing too! The usb charger doesn't seem the charge the phone completely dead. But when I plug it into the wall charger, BHAM fully charged in an hour. Pull the charger out, left the phone on standby and went to bed. Got woken up by an SMS this morning n phone's reading at 99% still after 8 hours. I'll see what happens today at work.

The wall charger offers a quicker charge, but I'll have to go with the USB as it charges my phone without me even knowing it. That is when I'm hotsyncing or doing some work on the palm and desktop via the cable.
    It's in your manual. It's only a trickle charger and is meant to help you by topping off during the day. The wall charger is supposed to be the main charger.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    It's in your manual. It's only a trickle charger and is meant to help you by topping off during the day. The wall charger is supposed to be the main charger.
    Ah I see, thanks

I also noticed the Turbo Charger will only kick in when you batt is at 0%, otherwise it's gonna be normal charge rate