1.    #1  
    Hi people

I've had my phone for about a month and i feel like i should be doing more to protect it..

i have sprint service provider and i got the $6 a month protection plan but i feel like thats not a enough for an $700 phone

is there anything else i should do?
    Protect from what?
    you can try and contact an organization called SD6 and see if they can keep an eye on it also but I hear they went out of business...
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
  4.    #4  
    protect meaning like register it , insurence stuff, gps.it..lol

or if something happened to it- what is covered or will they replace it or fix it

in new to this type of phone so to me its like exclusive...lol
    Buy a case for it. Ben
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsbaby24 View Post
    Hi people

I've had my phone for about a month and i feel like i should be doing more to protect it..

i have sprint service provider and i got the $6 a month protection plan but i feel like thats not a enough for an $700 phone

is there anything else i should do?
    Seidio rubberized case is good
    Leather case. Seriously.
    Protect your information.

Hot sync and back up often.
    Use the security options to lock the device.

mSafe is one of many products that allow you to send a text message to your missing or stolen TREO to lock itself or erase itself. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure . . . . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    Protect from what?
    well for newbe's like me, info about insurance and warranty needs to be spread about, my sprint 700p, 6 months new, suddenly starting continuously rebooting, when i went to sprint they blew me off wanted money since i did not buy ins... i did not expect the treo to roll over in six months... any advice for new guys is great.. should i let sprint do me, buy repair from palm or seek independent repair service
    Quote Originally Posted by gotham View Post
    well for newbe's like me, info about insurance and warranty needs to be spread about, my sprint 700p, 6 months new, suddenly starting continuously rebooting, when i went to sprint they blew me off wanted money since i did not buy ins... i did not expect the treo to roll over in six months... any advice for new guys is great.. should i let sprint do me, buy repair from palm or seek independent repair service
    Hardware issue or a software issue?
    Does it still continuously reboot after a hard reset?
    (Hotsync to save all data first.)

If the empty hard reset Treo does not continue to reboot . . . . . a clean install may fix your issue.. . . .

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...93&postcount=5

(Substitute "rebooting" for "battery drain" and 650 for 700p in the text.)
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/04/2007 at 08:56 PM.
    Hey Gotham!

Any luck with this rebooting issue?

Cheers, Perry.