1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from a 650 to 700p because my 650 got wet and wouldn't sync. Stupidly, I didn't read any links and just trusted the install software. Synced all my programs.

Everything went well except Pocket tunes will not recognize my 2 gig sandisk card with my tunes. Can't do anything to get it to see the card. In fact, it crashes everytime I try to do anything with PT and the card in the slot.

When I take the card out and reboot PT works fine.

When I use other programs to look at my pics or video on the card they work fine. It seems only to be PT.

I upgrade PT to 3.1.8 but didn't help. Then tried 4.01, didn't help. All else works just fine.

HELP!! I didn't think I was this lame.

Bioguy
    Quote Originally Posted by bioguy View Post
    I just upgraded from a 650 to 700p because my 650 got wet and wouldn't sync. Stupidly, I didn't read any links and just trusted the install software. Synced all my programs.

I upgrade PT to 3.1.8 but didn't help. Then tried 4.01, didn't help. All else works just fine.

HELP!! I didn't think I was this lame.

Bioguy
    Well, I can tell you that PT 3.1.8, and 4. work just fine on my Treo. Have you tried running with just the basic PT that comes with the Treo?
  3.    #3  
    I figured it out...just needed to reformat the 2 gig sd card. Don't know why I had to do it but it just didn't seem that it should be necessary.

Oh well, it works!