1.    #1  
    Does anyone have this and is it good? Maybe im not reading correctly but does it also have GPS and the GPS would be on that screen or is it only for bluetooth and seeing whos calling etc...
  2.    #2  
    well anyone???
    http://www.parrot.biz/usa/products/3400ls-gps

It's a GPS Antenna BT antenna. You'd have to buy software to go on your Treo that will work with this antenna. It doesn't have any software bundled with it that will install to the 680.

So you could, in theory, buy TomTom or Garmin software and have it act as the BT antenna and it should work.

But seems like a might big a** antenna by it's self.

Personally, I use a Garmin Nuvi 660 (has BT) and it acts like a speaker phone with the 680 via BT and then I'm still able to navigate and talk at the same time which, I'm not certain you can do with the Parrot?
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  4.    #4  
    well is there anything liek the nuvi 660 that isn't $730
    I'd suggest you go to www.gpscity.com and check out their available units and their corresponding pricing (which sometimes they don't post but must email because it's well below suggested).

I'm partial to Garmin - and a Nuvi 360 is less but has most of the same features as the 660.

Pharosmakes a similar unit and I believe it's less then the Nuvi but GPSCity doesn't sell that brand.

One reason I prefer standalone GPS units with a builtin BT speaker is that you can talk and navigate at the same time......can't do that with a BT GPS Antenna and a Treo with a BT headset. And - with the Nuvi - it's portable with the Parrot - I believe it's a "hard" mount, so you can't take it with you if you fly and rent a car easily.

With the Treo - I take the Nuvi and have backup suction mounts for both and pack them into my laptop case and unload/plugin as soon as I hit the rental car area. And both will operate off of battery mode for about 6 hours so.....
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.