Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Hi,
    Sorry this is probably a stupid question. I'm trying to use "tasks" to keep a running to-do list instead of scribbling on paper. For the life of me I can not figure out how to "complete" a task. I read through the on phone "user manual" for help.

What I try to do is go into the "tasks" application. I then try to check the box next to the task. A check mark shows up in the box for 1 or 2 seconds, then a line gets drawn through the task for 1 or 2 seconds. After this the due date on the task gets moved ahead one day, and the check mark/line go away.

So as far a I can tell this does not in any way mark the task as completed.... it simply moves the task 1 day into the future. Am I crazy or something? I looked into the Prefs on the Tasks application but do not see any thing.

Thanks for the help.
    JM
    Jimmmarako,
    DO you have the task set as repeated daily?

Bring up a task and go to details.
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    In Tasks, go to Options and then Preferences. Uncheck "Show Completed Tasks". That should take care of the first problem. The recurring task each day problem should be corrected in the details section for each task. Change the date info in details either to the specific time fame or set it to 'No Date'.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Yes, Forgewizard gets the prize. I did have the task marked as "repeat daily until...." I thought that setting was for the alarm not the task itself.

Oh well..... I knew it was a simple answer.

Thanks
    JM