1.    #1  
    I currently have fairuse dvd ripper software and when I convert a movie and put it on my smart card it will play on my treo but there is no sound. My son uses hand brake for his mac which is not availible for windows at this time. His movies play fine and the audio works. I get a warning window that says player: audio codec (mp3) not supported by the player. Any suggestions or help on this.
    Don't use mp3 audio, or use something else which will play movie with mp3 audio. WHat are you using? Might want to mention that.

I'm sure whatever software you're using will allow you to pick the audio codec.
    Dvd studio works great with the TTreo 650 I just did Rush Hour and it plays beautiful and has cd quality sound 4/5. I just found out that the card reader put movies on the card really fast. Rush Hour is over an hour and a half the card reader put the movie on the smart card in 6 minutes.
    You should visit the multimedia forum. It has everything you need to know about ripping DVD's and playing them on your Treo. Use the search feature if you don't find it right away.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by readyrick View Post
    I currently have fairuse dvd ripper software and when I convert a movie and put it on my smart card it will play on my treo but there is no sound. My son uses hand brake for his mac which is not availible for windows at this time. His movies play fine and the audio works. I get a warning window that says player: audio codec (mp3) not supported by the player. Any suggestions or help on this.
    Here are the instructions: Movies On Your Treo.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I use FairUse Wizard to convert DVDs and play them on my Treo 650 using TCPMP. Works beautifully as long as all the codecs are installed.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)