1.    #1  
    'Jabra BT500 Bluetooth(tm) Headset with Voice-Dial - 100-93000000-02'

I'm not sure it was necessary to start a new thread (so moderator, if it needs to be moved, please do so).

I just read a little info on this headset while shopping on Buy.com.

The title says 'headset with Voice-Dial'.

We all know that many of us Treo users have issues with getting these Bluetooth headsets to do true voice dial.

Has anyone gotten this model or do anyone have a more info on this headset with using it with a Treo.

Do this thing truly do 'voice dial' as the headliner states.

If anyone would care to check out Buy.com to see reviews from others that havef purchased it, just go there and entered the model I listed on the first line in this message.

Most of the reviews were positive but I really didn't see anything written abou the voice dialing features.

I just got, as a present for a friend, the Plantronics Voyager 510. That is a nice headset but it doesn't have voice dial from what I know about it.

So this Jabra might have something up on the Plantronics.

Thanks for any additional info on this 'voice dial' feature!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

This headset use to be on this site for under $50, what happened to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    'Jabra BT500 Bluetooth(tm) Headset with Voice-Dial - 100-93000000-02'

I'm not sure it was necessary to start a new thread (so moderator, if it needs to be moved, please do so).

I just read a little info on this headset while shopping on Buy.com.

The title says 'headset with Voice-Dial'.

We all know that many of us Treo users have issues with getting these Bluetooth headsets to do true voice dial.

Has anyone gotten this model or do anyone have a more info on this headset with using it with a Treo.

Do this thing truly do 'voice dial' as the headliner states.

If anyone would care to check out Buy.com to see reviews from others that havef purchased it, just go there and entered the model I listed on the first line in this message.

Most of the reviews were positive but I really didn't see anything written abou the voice dialing features.

I just got, as a present for a friend, the Plantronics Voyager 510. That is a nice headset but it doesn't have voice dial from what I know about it.

So this Jabra might have something up on the Plantronics.

Thanks for any additional info on this 'voice dial' feature!

Rob
    I do believe it is handset dependent. Even if the headset does bt voice dail and the handset does not support, it won't work.