1.    #1  
    So when I click on an MP3 link in Blazer, it launches the Kinoma plugin to stream the MP3. The only problem is, I cant find a way to turn off the screen and still listen to the MP3. Leaving the LCD on sucks up my battery, and I'm also worried about burning the image in the screen. Any ideas?

Also, is there any way to get Blazer to launch an audio player OTHER than Kinoma, say Core Player?

thx
    Last edited by HackedLife; 01/02/2007 at 04:20 PM.
    I don't know the answer to your question but I think you can rest easy on the screen burn issue. Screen burn is a phenomenon that generally affects phosphor-based displays (CRT and plasma displays come to mind). LCDs such as the one in your Treo operate via an entirely different mechanism and are not vulnerable to permanent screen burn [1] [2].

[1] I've read some speculation that LCDs, when electrically overdriven, can suffer permanent damage. This might be an issue for large LCD televisions where manufacturers are shooting for ever-faster response times but I think the jury's still out on that one. In any event, it's not an issue that Treo owners should have to worry about.

[2] LCDs often do suffer temporary image retention. You can sometimes see it on LCD computer monitors that have shown a static image a few hours. It's only temporary and will go away if you display a while background (or simply turn the screen off) for a while. It's nothing to worry about.
    You pretty much have to use the paid version of pTunes to stream it, or download it first and play it on pTunes.