1.    #1  
    Has anybody found a useful Web browser for the Treo 680? By "useful" I mean one that can handle SSL, Javascript and CSS.

So far I have tried Blazer, Xiino, Eudora and Opera Mini, but none of them will work on the websites that I would like to use (message boards, forums, online-banking, webmail, for example).

All and any suggestions gratefully received .
  2.    #2  
    Bumping this in the hope of some replies, now everyone is back from the holiday break. I have heard rumours of a hacked version of Web Pro 3 that might work, but no luck in tracking it down yet .
    I had WebPro 3 on my T3, was the first application to be removed from Flash as soon as I got JackSprat !
    It was completely useless.

I was very happy with Xiino, now using Blazer (webmail, forums, message boards. Even did moderator activities using Xiino ).
    Digital since 1980, Handheld since 2001
    M105, TE, T3.5, Treo 680, Treo 500v
    Happy Datebk6.1 user
  4.    #4  
    Unfortunately, Xiino doesn't handle secure pages (https:) correctly, so it doesn't work for me. If only Blazer had a working Javascript implementation and didn't impose a size limit on textareas I could use it. But it doesn't, hence the reason for this thread.