Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I'm trying to move photos to my 680 using the "Move to Handheld" program. It took some, now when I try to HotSync, it fails every time, and the log indicates that it's not moving Media.

Also, I have an SD card on which I've created albums. I move photos to those albums, specifying during the process that they're on the SD card, and then when I click on the menu to see what's on the SD card, nothing is there. Apparently the albums are still on the Treo, even though in the list of albums they have a little SD card icon on them.

If anyone can help with either of these problems, I'd be very grateful. Also, how do I check to see how much of my Treo's memory is in use?
    Brian
    Don't know about the photos - newbie myself.but you can check the treo's memory just by doing a hotsync...the Palm Desktop tells you the memory onboth the phone and a card if you have one
    You are better off getting a SD card reader. Get a SDHC one to future proof.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I don't understand. Getting an SD card reader for what purpose?
    Brian
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbw View Post
    I don't understand. Getting an SD card reader for what purpose?
    With a card reader it is easier and quicker (especially muliple MP3 files) to move files around. I also find it easier to view the files from the card reader.
    Make certain that on the SD card, the root folder you move the pix to is labeled "DCIM",

you can make as many other folders as you want and move the pix to them accordingly, but they all have to trace back to the root folder of DCIM.

Same with music files tracing back to a root folder of "AUDIO".
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!