1.    #1  
    I have searched the Web & this forum for threads on a problem with the application button not cycling anymore. I haven't had any luck finding the solution because I didn't install any apps to my Treo like other people have had done with this same problem. It just stopped working. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in Advance ....
    If you have a good backup, a hard reset. Have you looked at the preferences to see if anything is setup with this key? Ben
  3.    #3  
    I did perform a hard reset earlier, and it solved the problem until I synched it back w/ all of my apps. At that point, I knew there was a problem with one of my apps.

I have been playing around with it all evening, and I finally had some luck when I updated my Mobileplay conduit. But it didn't last long before the Apps button locked up again. So .... I updated Mobileplay again, & it fixed it again.

It looks like for now I have found a temporary fix whenever the Apps button doesn't cycle; however, I'm not sure if it's the source of the problem.

Thanks for checking on me, Ben.

Z
    There are applications that do "hijack" the home key. I would look at assigning it to another key if possible - such as the green key, which I use with ZLauncher and it's quick launch feature. I recomment dropping a note to the developer about the situation. You stated you had no third party apps, did this happen after you uninstalled Mobileplay?

Ben
  5.    #5  
    Ben -

I do have 3rd party apps on my Treo, but I was just saying at the time of the hijack I had not installed any new programs.

I did move some apps to my SD card including Mobileplay, and each time I access it & close it out ..... my home button doesn't cycle. But once I update Mobileplay ... It's fine.

I have never had any problems until I decided to move some apps to my SD card, so I went ahead & moved Mobileplay back to my internal memory. I've been fine since.