1.    #1  
    The Nokia BH-900 is the best all around BT headset IMHO.

But there is one thing that I wish was not the case.

The charging tip from the AC adapter is TINY. Is there a USB one out there, or something I can substitute to charge the headset (instead of the OEM charger).

Anyone with a solution gets a prize...
  2.    #2  
    Maybe some cash will motivate in the new year...I'll just keep bumping a buck a day until a taker arrives.

$1 cash money for info on a solution.
  3.    #3  
    $2
  4.    #4  
    $3
  5.    #5  
    $4
  6.    #6  
    $5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    The Nokia BH-900 is the best all around BT headset IMHO.

But there is one thing that I wish was not the case.

The charging tip from the AC adapter is TINY. Is there a USB one out there, or something I can substitute to charge the headset (instead of the OEM charger).

Anyone with a solution gets a prize...
    I dont recall seeing any other type of charger for this headset.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Is everyone still pleased with this headset? I'm tired of the JX-10 dropping the connection. I've read elsewhere that the BH-800 is a good alternative as well
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Is everyone still pleased with this headset? I'm tired of the JX-10 dropping the connection. I've read elsewhere that the BH-800 is a good alternative as well
    I have this working with my 700wx. I'm very happy with it so far Nokia BH-900). The bluetooth does drop out occasionally. Once a day, or every other day, I will look down and see the bluetooth logo solid blue. I will have to turn off the Nokia, then turn it on, then press and hold the call button to have it connect again. I've only had it for one week, so I'm monitoring the frequency of this problem. But other than that, the noise cancellation and call quality is very very good. I had a Jabra BT500, and I had alot of complaints with the earpiece picking up ambient noises in the background, especially in my convertible. The mic was too sensitive. No complaints or problems with my Nokia.

I previously had a Sony 610a, and it did a great job with DSP and noise cancellation. However, in a quiet room, callers complained that my voice was too low. The Nokia seems like the perfect mix for use in a quiet room, and in a loud situation.