1.    #1  
    So my interpretation of prior posts is that one cannot stream Youtube through Orb without upgrading the built in Kinoma player? If that is not the case, how do you access Youtube through the Orb website on the Treo?
    [QUOTE=davidra;1161622]So my interpretation of prior posts is that one cannot stream Youtube through Orb without upgrading the built in Kinoma player? If that is not the case, how do you access Youtube through the Orb website on the Treo?[/QUOTE

http://mycast.orb.com

Click the Video link scroll down and the click Online Videos link. You can search YouTube, Google, Yahoo and Daily Motion videos. And there is absolutely no need to upgrade Kinoma. Also if you don't want to use ORB and only want to search YouTube.

Go here: www.mobetube.com

Hit me up if you have any problems

DREi
    cool.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    [QUOTE=drei22;1161676]
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    So my interpretation of prior posts is that one cannot stream Youtube through Orb without upgrading the built in Kinoma player? If that is not the case, how do you access Youtube through the Orb website on the Treo?[/QUOTE

http://mycast.orb.com

Click the Video link scroll down and the click Online Videos link. You can search YouTube, Google, Yahoo and Daily Motion videos. And there is absolutely no need to upgrade Kinoma. Also if you don't want to use ORB and only want to search YouTube.

Go here: www.mobetube.com

Hit me up if you have any problems

DREi
    When I attempt streaming from Mobetube, I get a "404 - File not found" error. Pushing the refresh button resulted in a "Unsupported Media Format" error.

Any thoughts?

Incidentally, I've been having the ".php" problem as well.
    [QUOTE=shopharim;1162217]
    Quote Originally Posted by drei22 View Post

When I attempt streaming from Mobetube, I get a "404 - File not found" error. Pushing the refresh button resulted in a "Unsupported Media Format" error.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like a Codec issue.

Go here: http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Me...k_download.htm

Install the Kazaa Mega Codec Pack and you should be fine.
    i can only get the 3gp format playing on the treo with the new 2.0 orb...how do i make windoes media format to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    i can only get the 3gp format playing on the treo with the new 2.0 orb...how do i make windoes media format to work?
    On your Treo after you login to ORB. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click settings, then click Stream. Select Windows media and click Save and exit.
  8.    #8  
    [QUOTE=drei22;1162235]
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post

Sounds like a Codec issue.

Go here: http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Me...k_download.htm

Install the Kazaa Mega Codec Pack and you should be fine.
    Don't want to sound too stupid, but how do you install these codecs to the Treo? I also got a message on my PC that it wanted to replace my installed versions of FFDSHOW, quicktime and real player....is that a good thing to do? Are the versions in this pack current?
    [QUOTE=davidra;1162709]

Don't want to sound too stupid, but how do you install these codecs to the Treo? I also got a message on my PC that it wanted to replace my installed versions of FFDSHOW, quicktime and real player....is that a good thing to do? Are the versions in this pack current?
    1)If you already have codecs installed don't use this pack.
    2)You don't install codecs on the Treo they are for the desktop pc hosting ORB.
  10.    #10  
    That's what I assumed....but I'm getting those exact same messages on the Treo when I try to stream....and I think that was what the poster meant....
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=shopharim;1162217]

Any thoughts?

Means you need to upgrade to Kinoma 4EX the built in version of Kinoma cannot handle the flash on the motube site...
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    I have the kinoma 4ex and my settings are for 3G/SDP. I keep getting the error 'no media stream' . Any idea why this is?
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    [QUOTE=Leke;1163452]
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post

Means you need to upgrade to Kinoma 4EX the built in version of Kinoma cannot handle the flash on the motube site...
    The regular Kinoma works fine with Mobetube.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=drei22;1170231]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post

No it doesnt, even the motube site will tell you to upgrade
    [QUOTE=drei22;1170231]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post

Then I'm back to my first question. The original advice was to try new codecs? But, it seems that addresses the PC, not the Treo.

What do I need to do with the built-in Kinomo player to use motube?
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=shopharim;1170881]

Then I'm back to my first question. The original advice was to try new codecs? But, it seems that addresses the PC, not the Treo.

What do I need to do with the built-in Kinomo player to use motube?
    Trust me you need to upgrade, I had the EXACT error as you did, once I upgraded boom everything was fine.
    Just like you mention your trying to view videos on your device not ur computer so the obvious thing would be to address the software on your device...
    I just upgraded Kinoma $ EX - best $14.99 you can spend.