Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I have a POP3 email address that I use and just installed the 30 day free trial of Chattermail. My question is can I use the everyone.net push service for $1.75/mth and still use my current address?
  2. #2  
    You can forward your mail to everyone.net - Sure. Define the STMP for the POP3 account and send your mail out from that mail server.

    Ben
  3. #3  
    I am currently evaluating chattermail and I have a question.

    How do I stop it from turning the treo on and displaying the email instead of just alerting me that I have a new message?
  4. ambtreo's Avatar
    Posts
    476 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #4  
    Menu > Preferences > Notifications > Uncheck the 2 boxes under the 'Pop' column. Notification/Asleep are the 2 choices for which Chatter will pop up when you receive new mail.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo View Post
    Menu > Preferences > Notifications > Uncheck the 2 boxes under the 'Pop' column. Notification/Asleep are the 2 choices for which Chatter will pop up when you receive new mail.
    Thank you.
  6. ambtreo's Avatar
    Posts
    476 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #6  
    Enjoy Chatter! It is by far the best program for a Treo! It's better than pocket Outlook and with only 1/10th of the budget!
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ambtreo View Post
    Enjoy Chatter! It is by far the best program for a Treo! It's better than pocket Outlook and with only 1/10th of the budget!
    It's cool but I only have one main email account and I don't really *need* to get my email right away. I can't link it to my work email (I'd love too though) because they are so security conscious.
    Also with chattermail, some url's I'm able to click on and some I can't (weird), however with versamail I can click on all the url's.

    I just played with versamail and a second email account. It stinks. It doesn't separate the accounts on the treo, chattermail handled it just the way you would expect.
    $40 for a product that I probably won't get good use out of....
    Last edited by pool_shark; 01/29/2007 at 08:41 PM.
  8. #8  
    Ok, I'm still evaluating chatter.
    I am trying to reply to an email from my sister who is on ameritech.net.
    Relaying to ameritech.net is not allowed.

    I used the mail program that comes with the treo, and replied to her just fine.
    What do I have set incorrectly in chatter?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Ok, I'm still evaluating chatter.
    I am trying to reply to an email from my sister who is on ameritech.net.
    Relaying to ameritech.net is not allowed.

    I used the mail program that comes with the treo, and replied to her just fine.
    What do I have set incorrectly in chatter?
    It's working now. Verizon wireless has a different login for it's wireless smtp server.
  10. #10  
    Now I'm evaluating versamail. The email app I had was just mail with verizon sync.

    I have to say I'm leaning more towards chatter but I still can't figure out why html links do not always show up correctly in chatter.
    Last edited by pool_shark; 01/31/2007 at 10:41 AM.

Posting Permissions